Project Telemachus seeks to encourage, define, and cultivate our students’ curiosity about the world and their place in it. Students are mentored beginning in 9th grade to design a project that includes research, teamwork, thesis writing, and an oral presentation and defense. Some topics students have explored include:
- The Feminine Fight Against Gender-Based Violence
- The Correlation Between Mathematics and Philosophy and its Application in Society
- The Primacy of Love in Achieving Social Justice for the African American Community through Education
- Political Influence On Media During The Cold War
- Should We Eat Food That Has Been Genetically Modified?
- The Psychology of Sports Injuries