Tuition and Financial Aid
2020-2021 TUITION (including fees)
Elementary School (K-5th) $12,500.00
Middle School (6th-8th) $16,500.00
High School (9th-12th) $20,500.00
Information about international student tuition is [here - link to international tuition page]
Additional out-of-pocket costs include fees for enrollment, retreat, graduation (for seniors only), textbooks, athletics, and transportation service fees.
A non-refundable enrollment fee is due April 1st, 2020
- Family with one child: $300.00
- Family with two children: $500.00
- Family with 3 or more children will pay $200.00 per child
Pacific Bay Christian School offers families with demonstrated need the opportunity to apply for financial aid. To determine whether a family qualifies, complete the FAST (Financial Aid for Student Tuition) application and submit a copy of your federal tax return for the past year by March 1st.
The financial aid committee meets in March. Families are notified of their financial aid award the third Monday in March.
- Financial aid cannot be used to resolve bad debt carried over from a previous year. Families with delinquent accounts will not be considered for financial aid.
The application is self-guided. You may navigate in and out of the program allowing you to partially complete an application and go back to it at another time. Online e-mail and 24/7 helpline are provided. Please do not call the school with questions. The charge for the application is $45.00 and needs to be paid by credit card at the end of the session.
2. After completing the online application you will be required to mail* your previous year tax returns for both state and federal taxes with all schedules and W-2’s to:
1316 North Union Street
Wilmington, DE 19806-2594
*Including Pacific Bay Christian School Name on the outside of the envelope will ensure faster processing of your application.