PacBay Summer 2021
Pacific Bay Christian School is in the unique position to provide quality on-campus and distance learning to middle and high school students around the country. We not only strive to see our students, we believe in them and, especially in these times, we are with them. In the midst of social distancing and virtual classrooms, our staff is dedicated to seeing, believing, and growing the potential of each student.
Why Summer Program?
- Get ahead and stay engaged
- Regain what might have been lost during the pandemic
- Stay connected socially and academically
- Open to all students in the Bay Area
Why Summer at PacBay?
- Great teachers and mentors
- In-person and on-campus (or a simultaneous virtual option available)
- Go deep in joyful learning (Oh, and we provide breakfast and lunch)
What is Offered?
- For high school students, we offer
- English 410: The World of Tolkien (think The Lord of the Rings; One Semester Course)
- Project-Based Engineering (One Semester Course)
- Ocean Discovery (with Remote Operated Vehicle; One Semester Course)
- Algebra I (Two-Semester Course)
- Algebra II (Two-Semester Course)
- PreCalculus (Two-Semester Course)
- For middle school students (including rising 5th graders), we offer
- Three-week robust enrichment and academic reboot mini school
- Classes in areas of Arts, Culture & Language, STEM, Sports, and CORE Academics